kapptive - logo colour (1)

Go Beyond Your Wildest Dreams

Your Digital Presence Is About To Take Off

Our team of experts have a combined 40 years of digital excellence. From bringing bricks and mortar online to custom applications, Kapptive is the only digital team you need on your side.  

The Sky's The Limit

We Create Unique Solutions To Help Your Business Grow

Have your own tech team in your corner! We are 100% Canadian owned and operated digital development company. 

We Solve Real Problems

what can we do for you?

We use unique, custom-built tools to give you the edge

Our Premium Website Packages provide custom, professionally designed websites that are designed to get the best results for your business online.

DSDM Agile Project Framework for all applicable projects

“best business value emerges when projects are aligned to clear business goals, deliver frequently and involve the collaboration of motivated and empowered people.”

For a large majority of businesses, the website acts as the primary tool to convert curious visitors into potential customers who are ready to buy. Your website needs to work properly, look good, give easy access to information, and encourage visitors to act.

  • Usable and reusable for a long time, in many situations.
  • First impressions are everything.
  • Increases loyalty and positivity toward your company

Single page websites became a trend recently, mostly among designer sites because this type of web design is perfect for a portfolio. But it can also be found in apps or product sites, basically anything that is not heavy on content. Showcasing all the content of a website in a single page is a great way to save time for visitors as they won’t have to jump from one page to another and the site only has to load once.

If you want potential customers to find your website, then using strong SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to earn top positions for different searches is key. Research shows that around 71% of Google searches result in clicking an “organic” link on the first page. The remaining 29% is split between ads, deeper pages, and people who abandon the search entirely.

  • More visitors. Period.
  • Higher trustworthiness and credibility for your website.
  • Increase quality of traffic (because people clicking organic results often know what they want).
In today’s exciting world of code, Kapptive Studios strives to be best-in-class at providing holistic development, world tested security, and cutting-edge design. Our development environment fosters continual learning to contribute to our ever-growing arsenal of tools made for this challenging world. This helps us protect fluid and changing IT/OT environments that attract online threats toward private data and intellectual property. Integrating code and security into a product with unforgettable user experience is where science becomes an art. Using both modern tools and wire-frame planning ensures the user will experience love at first sight, leading to the regular use of the product. Kapptive Studios holds functionality, user experience, and security as some of its fundamental pillars towards succes

API (Application Programming Interface) is a set of instructions, standards or requirements that enables a software or app employ features/services of another app, platform or device for better services. In short, it’s something that let apps communicate with each other.  For example, when we hit on the ‘Connect Facebook’ button on Candy Crush, it does not ask us to enter our Facebook account details. Rather, it accesses the data from the Facebook server and let us enjoy playing – all thanks to API.

Social channels allow businesses to build their brand and make valuable organic connections with current customers and prospects. Choosing the right channels allows you to reach the right audience, which will help you increase brand loyalty, inbound traffic and ultimately conversions. Create or bolster a unique online voice through image, video and engaging social posts. Collect valuable customer feedback. Establish your brand as an authority in your industry. 

By definition, brand strategy is a long-term plan for the development of a successful brand in order to achieve specific goals. A well-defined and executed brand strategy affects all aspects of a business and is directly connected to consumer needs, emotions, and competitive environments.

Team Kapptive

our work inspires smiles

The Faces Behind Our Success

Meet Some of Our Clients and partners

They Believe In Us

Do You Want To Boost Your Business?

drop us a line and keep in touch

Have something in mind?
Contact us


Sault Ste, Marie, Ontario
Ottawa, Ontario

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Registered in Canada as 2744817 Ontario Inc